Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How to Draw Anime Poses
Step 1. Good pictures start with character designs. You don't have to worry about drawing the hands over and over again when sketching the basic image.
Step 2. Think about drawing simple polygons. When you are drawing an illustration, you don't have to draw a square. However, you must decide which direction each part of the body is facing. And once you have this you'll be fine
Step 3. 1. The frontal view (Basic)
2. The view from above. In direction terms, the view from above is used in scenes where the character is depressed. Drawing the character from behind increases the sadness of the scene.
Step 4. 3. The view from above (frontal)
4. The view from below. This view is used to emphasize the characters size and strength, and to express exultation and attractiveness
Step 5. Make sure you draw girls bodies soft and smooth, not hard looking.
Step 6. Make sure you draw the male bodies with muscular definition
Step 7. 1. The body is divided into moving parts (mainly joints). Roughly speaking the body is separated into the head, neck, chest, waist, buttocks, thighs, calves and feet.
2. Adding on the arms. Naturally they come out the sides.
3. It is helpful to think of the ankle and shoulder joints as balls as if the human body was a robot.
4. Think of the arms as moving on balls
NormalCompactSlideShowDraw Sheet Uploaded:
January 30, 2017Artist: One_ConditionDifficulty:
October 24, 2011P.O.V:
FrontFavourited: 50 times
Small tutorial on the basics on the human anatomy in anime style. more detail tutorials will follow after this